Wednesday 22 August 2018

1.1 Log 6 (Kickball)

Log 6- 15/08/18

On Friday, my class played Kickball, where I was influenced by two factors. These two factors that influenced me are challenge and aesthetic appeal. The way challenge influenced me was that I had to make sure I didn’t get hit by the ball or get caught out, which influenced me to run faster and to move at a faster rate to make sure I wasn’t hit. I was also influenced to kick the ball harder so that the ball wasn’t easily caught. The way aesthetic appeal influenced my performance, was that when I kicked the ball, I would get a thrill of joy knowing that the opposing team wasn’t able to catch me out, I also got a thrill from the feel of the ball making impact with my foot, which influenced me to kick the ball harder and harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about