Wednesday 22 August 2018

1.1 Log 3 (Modified Touch)

Log 3- 01/08/18

On tuesday, my class played Modified Touch, where I was influenced by two factors. These two factors that influenced me are challenge and being able to go at my own pace. The way challenge influenced me was when my team had the ball and we were about to score a point, but then we were tagged by the opposing teams, which made me feel more influenced to help the team score a goal and helped me perform at a high standard. The way being able to go at my own pace helped me was when the flow of Modified Touch intensified, I was able to think for a second or two and then become clear headed, which helps me change the game into a flow suitable for me and enabling me to go at a pace that I am well acquainted with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about