Wednesday 22 August 2018

1.1 Log 1 (Ki o Rahi)

Log 1- 26/07/18


Last term, my class played Kio Rahi, where I was influenced by two factors. These two factors
that influenced me are sense of achievement and well-being. The way sense of
achievement influenced me was by giving me a sense of pride after completing the game
of Ki-O-Rahi. The way I gained pride was from participating, not giving up and winning the
game, which gave me a sense of achievement. The way well-being influenced me was that
if I participated in the lesson, I might get fitter and it’ll help my physical well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about