Wednesday 22 August 2018

1.1 Log 2 (Island Ball)

Log 2- 27/07/18

On tuesday, my class played Island Ball, where I was influenced by two factors. These two factors that influenced me are fun and enjoyment and social factors. The way fun and enjoyment influenced me was, because of my previous experience with the game, I knew how to play the game successfully and I was able to enjoy the game more when I was playing with others. I also had fun, because I enjoy playing evasive sports where I invade other people's zone and capture their flag to get a point. The way social factors influenced me was, because I was able to work fluently with the other teammates to successfully gain points against the opposition. I would sometimes bait the team to try and tag me, allowing my teammates to sneak into the opposition’s zone and take the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about