Wednesday 22 August 2018

1.1 Log 5 (Modified Touch)

Log 5- 08/08/18


On tuesday, my class played Modified touch, where I was influenced by two factors.
These two factors that influenced me are social factors and well-being. The way social
factors influenced my performance was that I was able to play in a group of people that I
am friends with and I was able to bond with them through this game of modified touch. The
way well-being influenced my performance was that when playing the game, I knew my
participation would benefit my physical well-being and hopefully make me fitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about