Wednesday 22 August 2018

1.1 Log 4 (King Dodgeball)

Log 4- 08/08/18


On friday, my class played King Dodgeball, where I was influenced by two factors. These two
factors that influenced me are sense of achievement and fun and enjoyment. The way sense
of achievement influenced me was when I was able to either catch the ball on the full or by
hitting someone with the ball, causing them to be out. Getting the opposition out and dodging
the ball others threw at me gave me a sense of pride and achievement. The way fun and
enjoyment influenced my performance was that I was able to enjoy the game we were playing
and so I was influenced to perform at a higher standard. I also had fun playing with people that
I’m friends with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about