Thursday 3 May 2018

Log 2 (Obstacle Course)

Log 2- 13/3/18


On Thursday, 8th of March, we played an obstacle course game where we had to
attempt and complete the obstacle course. In this game I used the interpersonal
skill Solving Problems. The way I showed Solving Problems was by successfully
solving any problems that I found along the obstacle course, these problems were
being blinded, having others voices over power my partners, having different commands
to obey (These 3 were when I was blindfolded), not being loud enough and holding up
others behind me that are also doing the obstacle course (These 2 were when my
partner was blindfolded). An example of me Solving Problems was when I was
blinded, I made sure to be paying attention to what my partner wanted me to do.


Impact - The impact of using Solving Problems is when there are problems that you
and your team are faced with, you can solve them quickly and keep the flow of the
game going, when Solving Problems you can also show your resourcefulness by
changing these problems into new found opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about